Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

360 controller on a PC

mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

My friend has been trying to get me to play for nearly 2 years (even going so far as to get me a copy for christmas) but I could never get used to the controls. Since the game has been on consoles for ages, I was wondering, does the PC version support the 360 controller?

--------
"Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
Front: UNO Chemistry Club
Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

Comments

• RawR_I_KeelURawR_I_KeelU Member Posts: 11

I have tried to use a 360 Controller for FFXI when i still played. I could never get it to work correctly. It could have been the evilness of gamestop and they're poorly built games/controllers. Or it could have just been the game.

Hi........

Go away

LEMME ALONE!!

NAOOOOOWWWWWW

please? :(

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

It has to be an official 360 one, and then you also need to get a certain program to make the trigger buttons work. I can't remember the name of it. I know people use Xpadder or something though as an alternative. The gamestop ones suck, tried that and did not work out at all.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

I use it and had not problems at all, the only things you need it the XBCD driver (unofficial built) , if i use the original microsoft drivers, the rumble dosent work. You can youse xppader too if you want to configure the pad the way you want. Here the link to XBCD drivers.

www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd.html#v107

You can find xpadder is you google it too.