Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay!, hit 120

trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

After 9 months of playing (started Jan 8th of this year).  1353 1/2 hours of playing.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

Comments

• tutubitutubi Member Posts: 47

wow 1350+ hours of gameplay. congratulations to you i guess :D

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

congrats, now it's time for the race to level 130 lol

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Dam gratz, :P glad you like the game.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Heh, I know, it's sort of (?) a mixed achievement. Still, an average of 12 hours a level isn't bad for a game.

And at that many hours over 270 days, that's about 5 hours a day. Which is probably excessive, but not that much so.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

GZ trance... i just hit 112 myself.. .now time to spam that hwarang to catch up. hehehehe. gud luck on your 120 upgrade quest... I've heard that is a tough one.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do it for a while, maybe ever. The first step in the quest line is a timed quest and I've got rather sluggish internet these days. I could barely do the timed quests for the Musician chick when I had much faster internet.

I'm probably going to start playing my Maniac for a while.  They're a lot of fun to play.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Everyone is very excited to be level 130 soon. This made encourage the players to be a competitive in the game.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

i envy you guys, you can endure a lot of time of grinding to reach that

i on the other hand is almost reaching level 90, and i'm not sure if i can reach it to level 100 in a week >.<

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

is 120 max level,no dont answer i dont really want to know lol

grats !good job!