Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Bad Counterstrike

onlinenow225onlinenow225 Member Posts: 381

This game has to be one of the worst FPS games I have ever played.  Not only is the recoil not recoil just spray as it is in Counter-Strike, the hit boxes are about as good as Counter Strike Sources early beta when you could run up and knife people.

To get items in this game expect to play for months to get 1 item.  Im not joking 15k ingame creds for 1 item, average kill nets you 2 ingame cash.

Comments

• Fuzzball1Fuzzball1 Member Posts: 28

You realise you are judging a game in beta?  I take it you didn't actually do any testing :P.

• TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

[quote]Originally posted by onlinenow225
    To get items in this game expect to play for months to get 1 item.  Im not joking 15k ingame creds for 1 item, average kill nets you 2 ingame cash.[/b][/quote]
    I'm sure you meant to say minimum gain is 2 credits per kill, because there are plenty of other ways to gain credits that gain you way more...
    But yea, you have to work to get your items, they are not handed to you on a platter ;)

Well thats all for now, 3M

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by onlinenow225

This game has to be one of the worst FPS games I have ever played.  Not only is the recoil not recoil just spray as it is in Counter-Strike, the hit boxes are about as good as Counter Strike Sources early beta when you could run up and knife people.

To get items in this game expect to play for months to get 1 item.  Im not joking 15k ingame creds for 1 item, average kill nets you 2 ingame cash.

counter strike had its time of glory.... as of 2011 its old news now..... if u dont like new mmofps then stick with that piece of junk called CS

• Radar11xRadar11x Member UncommonPosts: 118

counter strike is one of the most broken fps gameplay in the history of the genre.

• lagerchobglagerchobg Member UncommonPosts: 203

Originally posted by Radar11x

counter strike is one of the most broken fps gameplay in the history of the genre.

Ok I agree with you. But how come then CS is always at WCG? Explain that sir.

• EvilGam1ngEvilGam1ng Member Posts: 8

i think you all are idiots if you think counter strike source is the worst fps game if anything its one of the best and highest populated fps game out there not to mention 90% of mmofps games copy the physics and copy the source to make their games these days that stands for something

• nankoeknankoek Member UncommonPosts: 17

LMAO

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256

I wouldn't say broken.  But if you're into realistic or semi-realistic shooters, then yes, counter strike and cs: source are flaming piles of sh!t.  Games like Battlefield Bad Company 2 blow CS out of the water.  Even the newest Medal of Honor makes CS look like a childs game.  The new COD games, like Black Ops, are just like CS on steroids.  They are nothing more than run-and-gun arcade shooters.

• lxD3xllxD3xl Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by AvsRock21

I wouldn't say broken.  But if you're into realistic or semi-realistic shooters, then yes, counter strike and cs: source are flaming piles of sh!t.  Games like Battlefield Bad Company 2 blow CS out of the water.  Even the newest Medal of Honor makes CS look like a childs game.  The new COD games, like Black Ops, are just like CS on steroids.  They are nothing more than run-and-gun arcade shooters.

LOL is that why people still play the counter-strike series more then any of the new fps games you listed?  Look at the stats, the counter-stike games single-handedly have more users then bc2, cod series and moh.  I've played them all except the new MOH and I can tell you that cs is a much better designed game.  Just because it's graphics are out of date and it doesn't have rocket launchers/ noob tubes doesn't mean it is a broken game.  Cs is more realistic then games with perks and powerups.  The recoil and interp is better in cs then it is in cod and BC2.  FFS if you havent realised yet that cs is better then any fps game that has come out since it's release then why do they have more users 13 years later then games just coming out.

Do some research.  Or just simply realize that the fps world has sucked ever since game creaters have tried to appeal to the casual gamer.