Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Notes! Darkspace Free to play!?

NickBDTNickBDT Member Posts: 23

1.521 - Beta

- Armor Enhancements are now called Defense Enhancements and affect shields and armor equally.

- Fixed the bug with ship speed and acceleration Enhancements that was causing them to provide less of a boost than expected.

- Cut down the ECM on the Advanced Worker to 2.

- Fixed the Advanced Drone so that it spawns properly now.

- Reduced the strength of the EMP cannon.

- AI ships & cargo items will no longer display in the navigational contacts display.

- Trail Enhancements now have a very small chance of dropping from Dreads and Stations instead of just from Elite AI.

- Changed defense bases. All factions now have six bases:

• PD I and II are geared toward shooting down bombs and are heavy on beams but weak on all else.

• Defense I and II are a mixed type with some beams and some anti-ship armaments.

• Offense I and II have a beam or two but focus most of their energies on deterring or damaging approaching ships.

* Note: Building names vary by faction.

- Removed orbit speeds.

- Free play now enabled - All players can rank up to 1st rear admiral. In order to gain higher ranks, players will need to subscribe.

--------------------------------

Join the Discussion on the Free to Play subject at the offical forums.  http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=47324&forum=1

This is my signature .There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Signature without me is useless. Without my signature, I am useless. I must sign my signature true. I must sign it better than the noobs who are trying to kill me. I must kill them before they kill me.