Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone else miss older versions of flyff?

Zackary13Zackary13 Member Posts: 13

does anyone else miss old versions of the rather desolate flyff mmorpg? Because i was just remembering how when i first played i gained skills by useing them more and more, and now i have to add points into them (which is a pain -.-)

and how there was no pathetic BUFF PANG and how it was easy to lvl assist skills, and now i have to work on lvling assist skills....its just not the same game anymore...you know? anyways i was just wondering who else felt this way

Comments

• gooner123456gooner123456 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Agreed, was a lot better when you had to gain the levels by using the skills, however they said it put much pressure on the server loads because of all the afk skillers, think if it went back to the old system i would prob play it alot more than 2/3 times a year now

• 1y0v4k31y0v4k3 Member UncommonPosts: 3

and in the older version of flyff the had a better skill combo slot now my aoe and mage skills are bad because i can't keep press the C key on my keyboard and i dont like that eiter.

hope the make the combo slot good again so i can play flyff again because i wanna aoe or mage spell again but now i  have to press to much butons and i can;t sollo now anymore

• GothinaGothina Member Posts: 1
    Yes i miss the old FlyFF v7 was the best and Lawolf was my server