Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion, Champions, and Everquest 2

kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829

OK, I've lost my touch with Fallen Earth, although it is a decent game, I actually do not want to do anything with grinding 45-150 if it ever is implemented as well as the total lack of an ingame economy that I feel is decent has turned me off.

A buddy of mine and me are looking at one of the other three.  We played EQ2 a few years ago and might resub since a lot of content has been added and it has features we like.

Does Aion or Champions have a mentor system, I tend to get a bit more time than him to play and that is certainly an aspect I am looking for enjoyment factor. Right now its between Aion and EQ2 since I feel Champions doesn't have enough content for me.

So to sum up: Mentor system=good.  Instances 5/6 man=good.  Raiding and pvp also are +'s. (I know some may mention LOTRO, but I truely am not interested in that anymore)

Comments

• ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200

Aion is mostly all pvp. The quests are uninspiring and most pve content is only there to get you to the right level for what they made the game for - pvp.  I don't know much about champions but EQ2 is a fantastic game they just released another content patch on the 26'th. The community is still going strong Lots of excellent PVE and end game raiding. Can't say much for pvp though. I'd highly recommend EQ2.

Current MMO: WoW/GW2