Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Alert* Call for general Mobilization of all Exiles!

By joint Alliance and Imperial decree you are hereby ordered to cease and desist any and all MMO activities and join the beta sign-up for our new home, TOR.

*end message*

Comments

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

your new instanced home.

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134
    Originally posted by ronan32

your new instanced home.

yet many times it has been said to be an "open world". How is those channels working out in AION?

• demalusdemalus Member Posts: 401
    Originally posted by greed0104

your new instanced home.

yet many times it has been said to be an "open world". How is those channels working out in AION?

I expect the planets will be a lot like KotOR.  For example, Taris - the big part with all the skyscrapers, citizens, vehicles, etc. is the skybox and you the player are on some platform.

Originally posted by demalus

your new instanced home.

I expect the planets will be a lot like KotOR.  For example, Taris - the big part with all the skyscrapers, citizens, vehicles, etc. is the skybox and you the player are on some platform.

Thanks for sharing.

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

your new instanced home.

The haters prefer to ignore anything that Bioware actually says about their game and believe the opposite instead...

I'm not exactly sure why that is, but oh well.

Originally posted by Anubisan

your new instanced home.

The haters prefer to ignore anything that Bioware actually says about their game and believe the opposite instead...

I wouldn't really listen to the developers or released info, but it's BioWare. Every game, and I mean EVERY single one I have played by them, passed or matched my expectations, all of those being good. I don't believe everything BioWare says but I don't doubt it either.

• jmccarthy14jmccarthy14 Member Posts: 42
    Originally posted by demalus

your new instanced home.

This annoyed the hell outta me.  Still liked the game though, but mostly for setting/story.  Didn't have the party/strategy/depth of BG, but it was a quality game.

Playing: DO Trial, EVE 1 Day Buy a PLEX promo.
    Played: UO, EQ, AC, GW, WoW, CoX, EQ2, AoC, WURM Online, Ryzom, Eve Online, FE Trial
    Genres: 4x strategy, Sim Racing, American/Euro RPG, Fighters

• RoosterNashRoosterNash Member Posts: 283

Originally posted by Anubisan

your new instanced home.

I wouldn't really listen to the developers or released info, but it's BioWare. Every game, and I mean EVERY single one I have played by them, passed or matched my expectations, all of those being good. I don't believe everything BioWare says but I don't doubt it either.

HERE HEAR! Or however it's meant to be spelled.

BioWare has yet to even REMOTELY disappoint me.  Some may say, "Well, what about when they postpone a release date?" My reply to that is simple. GOOD! That just means they CARE about what they're producing.

If they contribute the same amount of savvy to TOR, I see another masterpiece in the making. I know I say this all the time, but I'm obviously excited to see the KOTOR MMO finally come to light, so needless to say I've done more than prepare for this game; and I'll be damned if I let trolls with torches tell me otherwise.

THE Rooster Nash

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

your new instanced home.

Don't worry about only having 1 wing Sephy, you can't really fly in AION anyways.

Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

your new instanced home.

Don't worry about only having 1 wing Sephy, you can't really fly in AION anyways.

LOL I play AION and found that hilarious, thanks :P