Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Beastlord fix......

meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

I wish there was a game where you had a pet and did melee damage......like a WOW Hunter but in melee range.

Ugh, nm, there is, White Lion in WAR....but I can't stand the tall pointed helms and somewhat feminine style of the High Elves....I was thinking more inline with EQs Beast Lord....which was unfortunately left out of EQ2.

Anyone aware of any other game where a pet is a critical part of the play style?

My wife loved her WoW hunter and was BM spec.  I would love to have had a BST in WOW so we could have two pets and me in melee and her at range.....but nope, can't happen.

Wish the old EQ ranger had a pet, that would have been nice, and possibly overpowered......

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Rappelz and ether saga both seem to have a good pet system.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Shin Megami Tensei otherwise known as Megaten relies heavily on pets that you can control directly or let them do their own thing.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

City of Villians has a "mastermind" class that is pretty much only pets. The classes are broken further down into power sets and IIRC, they were Robotics, Ninjas, Zombies, Soldiers, and Thugs. Each set has 3 different pets.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions