Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips I wish I knew when I started

blakavarblakavar Member Posts: 304

Being a super n00b when I started I thought I'd list some stuff I learned and hope folks can clue me in sooner what to expect.

FE Buffs. Went a while without them, now I never leave home without a stack of these up. You'll find them in the action tab, but you'll need to buy new ones and upgrade as you level. Combat trainers will sell them and its a big benefit to invest.

I always have extended care, fortify, body toughening, duck & weave, offensive coordination, pain killer med, disease resistance, poison resistance, gamma meds if I'm near a hot zone and a good food.

ctrl 0 will sheath your weapons.

Poison hurts bad in pvp (damn vista hippies). So do grenades.

You can salvage the junk in your inventory for the base componants.

Female toons can turn the brown baseball cap backwards. All toons can right click the jackets to unzip them. 

Vile creepers and wild dogs in S2 will baf in zerg mobs and chase you down with a vengeance. They will go for the soft kill 1st, your bike, horse, atv and then finish you off.  Dont go raceing through these guys like s1, they are fast enough to catch you and bring you down. 

I'm about done with sunshine corners anyone got some advice for s2 after the faction town? Should I hit all my allied faction towns too?

Comments