Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tied between few games

Vinny7Vinny7 Member Posts: 2

I have done alot of searching for new mmorpg's to play and i  came down with a few which for me its quite difficult to decide.

I cant bother trying ALL since it would be a complete waste of my time download gigs of game and end up deleting later

The games i found are:

~Rune Of Magic

~Rohan

~Cabal

I'm looking for a balanced game where cash items doesnt overpower like hell.

i'm looking for a game where i can pretty much play a long run, interesting, crafting isnt an issue for me

Not so complicated

good community and economy

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

You picked the wrong games then, check atlantica out.

• lazyBilllazyBill Member Posts: 42

S.U.N is actually decent itself, although i havent played atlantica so i dont have an input, im actually on the verge of trying atlantica myself

Played:
    Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Everquest 1, and 2 , Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo 2, Saga of Ryzom, Warhammer Online, Dark Ages of Camelot...etc

• GidSlackGidSlack Member Posts: 173

Runes of Magic is worth a try.  

Cash shop items only make a difference on the pvp servers; and only then because you can upgrade your gear quicker (you can get the same upgrades from grinding, though this takes more effort).

RoM seems to have a robust crafting system; but I haven't actually used it (you can pretty much ignore crafting if you want to).

• whiteowl123whiteowl123 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Cabal online North America doesn't work on the installation at the moment.  I still haven't figured out why....

KuroiTsubasa

• BlackthorneVBlackthorneV Member Posts: 16

I was thinking of giving D&D online a try .    I got bored with RoM.

• Vinny7Vinny7 Member Posts: 2

I have tried atlantica online and it is a pretty decent game with nice graphics

but i decided to put that aside for awhile.i have checked SUN online and it does look pretty interesting, planning to check it out some more xD

As for cabal,  it isnt an issue since im interested in the sea ver., i just got hooked on the skills and combos, looked very interesting

D&D does seem quite popular ill look into it xD

• DemonAuraDemonAura Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by Vinny7

I have done alot of searching for new mmorpg's to play and i  came down with a few which for me its quite difficult to decide.
    I cant bother trying ALL since it would be a complete waste of my time download gigs of game and end up deleting later
    The games i found are:
    ~Rune Of Magic
    ~Rohan
    ~Cabal

i tried all so i can give you a small review on each.

Rune Of magic- game least played by me, its one of those mmo where you ride horses and make you feel like your in the old age, its fun but kinda gets confusing.  and i was lonely :(

rohan- awsome game at high levels, you got many things to do, but at low level your gona regret even bothering to play the game,

1- its hard to make crones at low level

2- people abuse the pk system too much.

cabal- fun but full of botters and hackers, i would suggest having a good computer that wont make you lag in it, since this game is all about pk/pvp and espicialy wars.  its more concentrated on pvp or wars + the game is ultra easy, you just need to get the hang of it, and you need some time.

• DemonAuraDemonAura Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by whiteowl123

Cabal online North America doesn't work on the installation at the moment.  I still haven't figured out why....

file front is having issues lately, all their downloads are borken, i think thats why if im right.

• XtrizXtriz Member UncommonPosts: 48

DDO its a really unique game if you like PvE and RPG game its your game

Like Fantasy Sidescroller? Join http://blixtenquest.com now !