Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New monsters/city's/landscape scans!

Hop over to www.ffxivcore.com/ to see new scans of pictures ..

Speaking about that, i'm definitly intrested in the Armour system :

''Armoury System

Armoury system is the basic of FFXIV choosing style of how adventurers play and changing according to characters’ growth. Adventurers can greatly change style and looks by shifting weapons and tools. For example…''

And the monsters do look so awesome ;o)

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

(It's about a month old article, and we've all seen those pics before)

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230
    Originally posted by Hyanmen

(It's about a month old article, and we've all seen those pics before)

Hah ..really ;o) ..and here i was thinking it's new ...< *ashamed*

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by smellysocks

Hop over to www.ffxivcore.com/ to see new scans of pictures ..
    Speaking about that, i'm definitly intrested in the Armour system :

''Armoury System

Armoury system is the basic of FFXIV choosing style of how adventurers play and changing according to characters’ growth. Adventurers can greatly change style and looks by shifting weapons and tools. For example…''
    And the monsters do look so awesome ;o)

There is something i have to wonder however about this drooling over looks.

We have heard time and time again that Graphics mean little or at least they mean LESS than game play,do we actually think FFXIV is going to offer game play at least equal to FFXI?I for one do not,because simply they have removed a lot of content from the way FFXI was played.

I have already stated this game will be the best looking MMORPG to date,i am positive of that,but i need game play,as good looking graphics only go so far.I mean  we all played and loved FFXI and the graphics were very low end,so we definitely played the game for the "game" not the graphics.

One thing i might add however,is that SMOOTHER looking graphics is not the whole story behind graphics.I have mentioned before that a game like Vanguard was leading edge ,because they brought more REALSIM to the game.They had things like chopping down a tree and it actually had a nice animation to follow,that is more realsitic than say the cheap fishing graphics we had in FFXI.So i hope rather than JUST SMOOTH graphics,i hope they deliver on some realism as well.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.