Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Self sustaining subscription..

2»

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Originally posted by Gdemami

Originally posted by korvix

I make 80-120mil+ a hour in a hulk/BC or BS out in 0.0.....but that is with a dedicated Hulk and a protection character. (including the hulk at around 60mil a hour and ratting / protecting char brings in 38-60ish mil a hour depending on how lazy I am being )

if you are mining in High Sec you will make 5-9mil a hour depending on what you mine / your fleet bonus /implants / Skills.

Thanks for input.

Without starting a discussion about high/low/0.0 sec profitability, this is really sad :(

High sec missions make you +-50M per hour in peace and safety...

+50M per hour seems high unless you have someone salvage behind you.  I'm not quite sure if it is still best to just blitz or go back and salvage / loot.

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    Originally posted by daeandor 
    +50M per hour seems high unless you have someone salvage behind you.  I'm not quite sure if it is still best to just blitz or go back and salvage / loot.

50mil is extrememly high for an average, You'd be lucky to breach 25-30mil at best on average. For every awesome isk gold mine mission(Blockade, Extravaganzas, WC) there are about 4-5 crap missions that take 15 min and are worth a 3-4 mil. Now of course you can increase that significantly with a second account, and a deadspace fitting BS with faction ammo. but you make your self a suicide gank target as well as putting down a few billion on the ship in the first place.

As for blitz versus loot and salvage depends on the mission. Angels/Sansha/blood raider missions you salvage the hell out of them since you can get the good salvage loot from them. The rest its generally not worth the time.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Originally posted by Nicoli

Originally posted by daeandor 

50mil is extrememly high for an average, You'd be lucky to breach 25-30mil at best on average. For every awesome isk gold mine mission(Blockade, Extravaganzas, WC) there are about 4-5 crap missions that take 15 min and are worth a 3-4 mil. Now of course you can increase that significantly with a second account, and a deadspace fitting BS with faction ammo. but you make your self a suicide gank target as well as putting down a few billion on the ship in the first place.

As for blitz versus loot and salvage depends on the mission. Angels/Sansha/blood raider missions you salvage the hell out of them since you can get the good salvage loot from them. The rest its generally not worth the time.

Glad to see someone with my own experience on how profitable mission running normally is. I'm pretty efficient at running 3 accounts at one time, so I can blow through them with my Domi, Raven, Drake team and I never averaged 50M/hr especially when you take salvaging, looting and selling into account.

Now out in WH space there's some very valuable salvage that really sells for a fortune and is very profitable.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

This is very average income of L4 running with 1 account.

I believe with some tweaks it can be significantly higher...

Checkout this thread:
    http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1111964

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

Is T2 production still as profitable as it was say 6 months ago (that was the last time I actually logged in)? Bearing in mind I have 2 T2 ship BPOs, about 4 decent T2 module BPOs and the skills to make them all as efficiently as possible... I could usually make enough ISK profit to pay for what is now one month of game time in a day just by making T2 ships. That might be a semi-long term goal for a newer player since it's fairly easy to do once you have the skills and capital. Mining and mission running is barely a feasible option early on. you will spend all of your time and ISK just making enough to pay for playing and not have enough to upgrade yourself or pay your in-game expenses. I realize that T3 is out but it works totally differently that T2 from what I've read...

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by Darkholme

Is T2 production still as profitable as it was say 6 months ago (that was the last time I actually logged in)?

ccp.vo.llnwd.net/o2/pdf/QEN_Q2-2009.pdf

^-- Q2 2009 Economic Newsletter

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?