Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tokyo Game Show

Well, TGS starts tomorrow! Will be nice to hopefully get some new info that hasn't been rehashed in 50 different interviews.  There is no way they wouldn't give the Japanese fans something new.  Any predictions on what will get?  My feelings are that the trailer will be a new one and we'll get some info on a beta release.  They're staying stead fast in their statements that the game will be released in 2010 and there aren't exactly anymore large venues coming up where they can make a splash with a beta announcement ... so here's to hoping!

Comments

• rebelleonrebelleon Member Posts: 58

there won't be a lot of new news coming out of TGS all we will be seeing is maybe more armour types, maybe some more insight into wild life, but mostly pictures of the game we haven't yet seen.

• swalker23swalker23 Member Posts: 266

I'm hoping they will announce that they will release this game this Christmas.  On a more serious note I think they will have more pics, maybe a another trailer, and hopefully a beta announcement.

• Kai082Kai082 Member Posts: 35

A trailer, some short announcement, and maybe they'll toss some free stuff at the crowd. If they do announce when testing will start, I'll stay up late to bring you guys/gals that info. ^_^

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689

I'm hoping we hear something about beta, I remember in an interview they were actually trying to push the beta to before 2010 so I really hope they go through with it.

Other than that, I think they might show more 'class' types in action or whatever, and maybe they will announce male mithra/female galka if they are going to have them in the game (I don't think they will but they might) they haven't denied the possibility but who knows...

Can't wait!

• Hendo255Hendo255 Member Posts: 21

well, a SWEET new trailer complete with a message at the end of it which basically says that Beta is imminent. I'd hardly call that nothing!  That completely does the job for me! I can't wait until the trailer starts getting picked apart into some HD screen shots.  Always so many little details that people tend to miss in trailers. 

Also, in regards to the secret of the logo..the way it assembles at the end of the trailer... sorta like forming up ranks on a battle field... I wonder if that has any significance?