Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Beta Opening Soon

atalantisatalantis Member UncommonPosts: 104

I developed a game 5 years ago and launched it... a text-based MMO tournament fighter called MysticWars.  It had huge success for the first few years thanks to the beta testers I gained from this site and those that then stayed to play.  I've taken the last year+ to redevelop it as an animated sequence fighter and will be opening a beta soon.  I'm curious as to who would be interested, what features people would like to see in an animated pvp tournament battler game, and what are any of your preconceived notions (good or bad) about these types of games that I will need to overcome or exploit.

Comments

• atalantisatalantis Member UncommonPosts: 104

If anybody is interested in helping me beta test this game, please reply and I may send you an early invitation and give you some contact information to directly message me for some one-on-one brainstorming about the current status of the game.

Also, this game is using the new technology from Microsoft called Silverlight which is very similar to Flash.  Not sure how many of you are familiar with that technology.

• JosexphJosexph Member Posts: 121

At the moment, i have more free time than I know what to do with. So im very willing to help you progress your game. Ill send you a pm.