Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chocobos for everyone

If  XIV lets you own chocobo's would you grab one? Something tells me this might be plausible and could be our main source of  travel. I would actually like to own and name a chocobo of  my own.

Comments

• Sah-aumSah-aum Member Posts: 28

yeah they could very well be a more important part of the game. they have emphasized that inventory space will be more important than in FFXI. So maybe put the two together, chocobo with inventory space?

• Draco28Draco28 Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Sah-aum

yeah they could very well be a more important part of the game. they have emphasized that inventory space will be more important than in FFXI. So maybe put the two together, chocobo with inventory space?

yeah that could very well be. If you take cues from the images we have seen there was a chocobo with gear on it so I wouldn't be suprised.

• blackhawk432blackhawk432 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Nope, i wanna ride a peacock.

But in all seriosnesss. I think it would be cool if you could name em.

• Kai082Kai082 Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Sah-aum

Now I have a mental picture of a chocobo that doubles as transportation AND inventory.

Kai: (to Chocobo) Do you have my red potion?

Bob (the Chocobo): *burp*

Kai: Okay.... So, where's my gold?

Bob: O_o

Kai: No, Bob, No!

• CDCostaCDCosta Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by Draco28

If  XIV lets you own chocobo's would you grab one? Something tells me this might be plausible and could be our main source of  travel. I would actually like to own and name a chocobo of  my own.

They have already said that  Aetheryte are the main source of travel, and they have not yet implemented Chocobos yet, and are trying to figure a way to do so that doesn't involve travel.

I would agree they might be some sort of storage unit, maybe one you can call to the battle field for inventory swaps, but that's just a guess.