Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omg,tried to come back

nethrillnethrill Member Posts: 122

what a frustrating experience.i tried to come back but was met with a wall of shite.it couldn't remember my last password ,got it back but  when i started a new account it said server full.it didn't give me an option to pick another server,it just said server full.fuck this shit.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by nethrill

what a frustrating experience.i tried to come back but was met with a wall of shite.it couldn't remember my last password ,got it back but  when i started a new account it said server full.it didn't give me an option to pick another server,it just said server full.fuck this shit.

yep this game is popular,it will be slower this month but next month it will pickup where it left off 

• MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

Server full?  You sure it was EQ1 you were trying to play?  Because there's no such thing as "server full" messages here.  Unless you accidently installed the trial and I don't know, something happened, which probably only a SOE tech can help you with.

Good riddance.

EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-DDO-GW-LoTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

only one server listed, probably got the trial

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • dan_s28dan_s28 Member Posts: 15

If  you contact Sony support they will help you. I have played many many MMO's and the past couple

of  years I have been amazed by their response to my issues.

The regular servers are not full. The 50/51 server  has the highest pop, which I only recommend for returning players.

Danarth Dagger (The Nameless Server)

playing: DDO / EVE / EQ1 & 2
    played: WoW / AoC / AO
    want to review: Aion / LoTRO / MO / CO / FE, and some others
    most excited about: Mortal Online