It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I just wanted to remind everyone about how to get their collectors edition items. I just tried right now and it's still not up but here's how to do it. Straight from the aiononline.com website.
Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items
September 18, 2009 10:43 AM
The benefits are many to be had if you have preordered Aion or are the owner of a rare and much coveted Limited Collector's Edition. Notable among these is an array of in-game items you can give to your characters.
To assign them to your characters, please follow these instructions.
NOTE: You will need to follow these steps for each new character you create in order for it to receive the items. You will not be able to do this right now, but the feature will be enabled shortly.
1. Log into NCsoft Account Management.
2. Click the Game Accounts link.
3. Choose your Aion game account listed on the Game Accounts page.
4. Click the Apply In-Game Items link in the Actions section.
5. Select the server your preferred character is on and click the Next button.
6. Select the character you wish to receive the items and click the Next button.
7. You will then see a list of all the items or item packs that may be applied to that character. Click the checkbox next to the item pack(s) you wish to apply to that character and then click the Next button.
8. Review the confirmation page and then click the Apply the Items/Item Packs to this Character button.
You will then get a message saying that the items/item packs were successfully given to that character. You should have these items when you log into the game - simply pay a visit to your in-game mail box.