Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I feel ill :(

NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8141419444&rd=1

Speaks for itself really.... already :(.

I thought WoW would have a good 2 months in her before power lvling became the game. :(

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, World Of Warcraft European
Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

Comments

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

And this one :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8140219884&rd=1

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

O wait a minute im a beta tester so lets report this 'to the man'

:P

• BoldgrimBoldgrim Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Oh man, this is lame!  I mean you wait for the game for a very long time.  You think about it, you dream about it.  Then when it comes out you power level to the end... then what?!?  You have to wait for the others to catch up so you can do some PvP.  You whine there is no content at high level.  Pretty soon you move on to another game, screaming how Blizzard let you down.  Huh!?!  image

I mean christ at the current lvl rate you DONT NEED TO POWER LVL.

Im lvl 25 and have played for about 2 weeks ish. Casually, not power lvling or anything.