Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aramia Book Drive Question

RandycatRandycat Member Posts: 64

Wondering if this is a bug with Aramia's Book Drive quest or if it's supposed to happen...I gave her about 6 books already (this afternoon), then just a few minutes ago I gave her another book (that another player didn't pick up from an enemy drop, it seems), then I checked the amount of books she has, and it was reset to one. Is this a bug, or does the book drive reset every day or something like that?

Comments

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

I believe its a collection event.   Players gather up the books and give it to the npc, and when enough books are collected the npc summons a bunch of boss like monsters ( I believe they are weaker versions of the real ones ).  There is a server notice when that amount is reached and I think the monsters are summoned 10 - 15 mins afterward ( I don't remember the amount of time ). The collection event is then reset so players can do it again.

I'm not sure if it tallys individual donation amounts, but if it did it would probably be reset everytime the event restarts.