Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favorite Nintendo DS game?

GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694

I like pretty much every game I've bought for the system so far, except Dragon Quest IV, It's still a good game but I don't think It's for me.

I own the following and enjoyed all of these titles so far :

Final Fantasy III

Chrono Trigger

Children of Mana

I'm going to buy New Super Mario bros soon and I"m waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days to come out.

Any games you guys recommend that I haven't mentioned?

I'm trying to get an idea by hearing about your guys favorites if there's any titles I might have overlooked.

Comments

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

call me nutso but I think the Phoenix Wright series is excellent. Occasionally a character will be real annoying. The game isn't too easy either. It might take 7 hours or so to beat each one but every once in a while you won't know what piece of evidence to present. Phoneix Wright is definitely much easier than games like Grim Fandango where there is practically no way of figuring out what to do next without a stategy guide (the puzzles are so random).

But the game you oughta hold out for is Scribblenauts which comes out tomorrow. Some of the pictures may look similar but there is over 22,800 unique entries of things you type in and the magically appear. Pretty amazing. Some people already played it and I've only heard good things.

The super mario bros game looks cool. saw my cousin play it.

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694

I just got new Super Mario bros and man is it a fantastic game, I highly recommend It.

I'm not too into the style of the Phoenix Wright series, I more prefer something along the lines of the Monkey Island series myself, too bad they don't have one for the DS hehe :P

Scribblenauts seems pretty interesting, I'll keep an eye on It.

I think for my next purchase I might actually get Suikoden Tierkreis, Since I'm a fan of the series and the game seems quite cool from the looks of it.

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by NeverLand7
    I like pretty much every game I've bought for the system so far, except Dragon Quest IV, It's still a good game but I don't think It's for me.I own the following and enjoyed all of these titles so far :Final Fantasy IIIChrono TriggerChildren of ManaI'm going to buy New Super Mario bros soon and I"m waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days to come out.Any games you guys recommend that I haven't mentioned?I'm trying to get an idea by hearing about your guys favorites if there's any titles I might have overlooked.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. I'm a sucker for good turn-based strategy.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

phoenix wright

scribblenauts

professor layton

• bluelabelbluelabel Member Posts: 4

:3 Elite Beat Agents is a pretty fun game.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Dam Man/Lady

Whats taking Nintendo so dam long to come out with a Metroid Prime Hunters 2 for the DS?

• i just got scribblenauts and i love the game! definitely one of my favs.

i also like the trauma center series. my friend got me hooked on it. really fun game for like a road trip or something. :p or maybe when you're not paying attention in physics class. hahaha.

• lakers4lifelakers4life Member Posts: 4

Castlevania, Metroid Prime: Hunters and Mario Kart.

Pretty damn fun.

• patrickgrahampatrickgraham Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I came here to say that, as well! While Silver, Gold, and Crystal were great, they were very limited by the system. HGSS took everything we loved and made it better.
  • BobbydelassoBobbydelasso Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited June 2023
    I just got new Super Mario bros and man is it a fantastic game, I highly recommend It. It is the best game. Additionally, I recommend paying attention to aviator tanzania. It not only helps me earn money but also provides an exhilarating gaming experience that is full of emotions.
    Post edited by Bobbydelasso on
  • lorgalorga Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    my favourite game is mario kart!
    yes!!
  • erodarerodar Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2023
    lorga said:
    my favourite game is mario kart!
    yes!!
    Starfield has turned out to be a total failure for me, even though I was very excited to buy it. There is nothing of exp`loración, navigation through space is very boring and is not what I expected.

Cyberpunk seemed very very good at the beginning but the illusion lasted me 5 minutes, because when I saw that I could slow down the time to kill all the enemies is something that I didn't like at all... It makes the game very easy...

The F1 did keep me entertained for a while, but not for long. In the end I went back to the usual games, to my beloved Aion Classic that never fails XD
    Post edited by erodar on
  • BobbydelassoBobbydelasso Newbie CommonPosts: 2
  • DodgyblokeDodgybloke Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I can't choose just one;

Fire Emblem Three Houses for switch exclusive title

Dragons Dogma Darkness Arisen - Probably the best port, plays amazingly well
    Persona 5 Royal - As above a pretty flawless port

I am going to add in the one I would avoid like the plague and that is The Witcher 3, I personally found it unplayable