Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Siege Video in HD.

Cimmeria Server.

Enjoy

Youtube.com/HD

Comments

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

Thanks for posting. Sieges are great fun:) Especially now that they ironed out the worst bugs that got implemented with 1.05. They still can get better, but hey, Sieges are still my favourite in this game.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• EanokEanok Member Posts: 134

Thanks for the link. Yesterday I finished my trial and I'm now at level 20 finishing the last quests in Tortage. I was wondering how it is the world beyond its walls, and judging from the video there is quite something going on if you are in the right guild. I will update my subscription tonight to start exploring the rest of the world, and once I get access to the official forums I will start looking for a guild too.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

Played: UO, SWG, TR, WoW, AoC, EvE
    Playing: :(
    Interested in: JGE, LotR, TSW

• AercusAercus Member UncommonPosts: 775

Which class and server did you end up choosing? And what type of guild are you interested in?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Nice video.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• EanokEanok Member Posts: 134
    Originally posted by Aercus

Which class and server did you end up choosing? And what type of guild are you interested in?

I got into a PvE EU server, don't know the name though but I think there is only one. My char is a barbarian rogue.

Played: UO, SWG, TR, WoW, AoC, EvE
    Playing: :(
    Interested in: JGE, LotR, TSW

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Great video :)

• MrBonesMrBones Member Posts: 7

That video is pretty awesome. Thanks for posting. 

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Pissed i wasnt on to pug that, seeing open spots on a seige sucks since they rarely occur at good times for me.

Great video though.

Except for you slacking on that rock....id have been out racking up the kills.   i think the after siege slaughtering is almost more fun, chasing down and killing the fleeing defeted...good stuff

• BinkoBinko Member Posts: 267

Reminds me a little of SWG.

Ok video. Nice to see some action going on, but it was a bit boring.

But keep em coming if you read this! =)

Played:
    From Earth & Beyond, Anarchy Online, Matrix Online, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Tabula Rasa (Beta), EvE Online, City of Villians, Atlantica Online, Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, PlanetSide, RF Online, Second Life, Fallen Earth.