Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You too, can learn to not fear aliens.

I'm not one to deny that in the billions of stars that someplace somewhere someother form of life might exist.

Alpha Centauri is the closest solar system, only a mere 4.35 light years from earth. It does have a "life ring", and if other life where to be found, that is probably out best and likely place to look. Once you get past that it's a long way out to find anything. Say 30 light years, give or take a few.

So if Aliens visit earth, they must live a very long time and have one hell of a entertainment system, or travel faster than light.

Now's where the problems come in:

If they are such an advanced species, why do they keep crashing into earth? They can transcend speed and light, yet they can't make a parking break?

The US government can't keep their own Nuclear missile technology a secret, yet can hide a nearly endless supply of alien bodies, and space vehicles.

Don't the aliens have friends? If they lost one ship would they come looking or ask it back, rather than crash into the earth again? and again...

Would we want to make contact with such careless drivers? Could we imprison them for DUI?

Are their alien teenagers going out for joy rides to rile up the humans for fun? That might explain all the downed ships. You know how it is, a young alien gets his license, rounds up all his buddies for a game of mailbox blasting or Cow adducting, things get a little out of control and POW right into terra firma.

Are earth girls easy?

If Humans are getting more advanced, why is it Aliens used to have to make really big pyramids, sphinxes or faces, occasionally on near by planets, to impress the humans. But now, only need to spin a few wheelys in the grass?

Why haven't they taken control of the government with a mind ray or something? Are we to dumb for mind rays? So now the aliens think they are better than us, we're not good enough for the mind rays. Well I'm glad they can't drive. See if I ever let them adduct me to drive their ships.

Why to most adduct-ees come from West Virginia, and drink a fifth of a whisky for breakfast? Those are obviously not going to make good drivers... however that might further explain the all crashes.

Why do all UFO's look like small plate with a bubble on the top? The sightings from the 40's looked that same way, surly the aliens have a new model by now. I'm you telling me they are so advanced to harness worm holes to get here and yet can't make something that looks better than low budget B movie? Even if that was the original model surely they have a "XLS" by now. 

Your not going to get many easy earth girls in something that looks like a 2nd graders science project.  If you where a hot chick, would you want to hop into a X-wing, or that ship from "the day the earth stood still"

image    VS     image

I think the choice is clear.

Barney on the left, really needs to pimp his ride.

Perhaps they have some odd custom like the Japanese, if they can't pick up a earth girl, they dishonor their families and can not return home. This could also explain all the crashes.

Maybe they can transcend time and space, but they haven't invented bifocals yet?

People come up with some pretty crafty explanations for all of these but the bottom line is: We have nothing to fear from alien races. Unless you live directly in ones course, are a easy earth girl, or live in WV.

The truth is out there..... somewhere.

-=-=-=-=-
"We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

every single last damn one of those 840 posts you have have been the most interesting ones on the board

lolimage

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

here's a cam pic I took right quick about 5 minutes ago.

Clever_Glove..you're not too far off, mate

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    Holy post counter batman! Your almost to 6K murt!

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Clever_Glove

I'm not one to deny that in the billions of stars that someplace somewhere someother form of life might exist.

Alpha Centauri is the closest solar system, only a mere 4.35 light years from earth. It does have a "life ring", and if other life where to be found, that is probably out best and likely place to look. Once you get past that it's a long way out to find anything. Say 30 light years, give or take a few.

So if Aliens visit earth, they must live a very long time and have one hell of a entertainment system, or travel faster than light.

Faster then light...Or maybe not...Maybe they just create rifts in space!!

Now's where the problems come in:

If they are such an advanced species, why do they keep crashing into earth? They can transcend speed and light, yet they can't make a parking break?

Coral castle maybe has some magnetic residue? Mesmerized by those cool crop fields? Alien wars? Who knows!

The US government can't keep their own Nuclear missile technology a secret, yet can hide a nearly endless supply of alien bodies, and space vehicles.

Well...Thats because the shadow government is alot bigger and badder and can hide things better!

Don't the aliens have friends? If they lost one ship would they come looking or ask it back, rather than crash into the earth again? and again...

They know humans are usually sick and crazy...Pretty scary things. Probably wouldn't want to go back to the land with the violent peoples!

Are earth girls easy?

Depends in what part of the earth your in. But usually...yes.

If Humans are getting more advanced, why is it Aliens used to have to make really big pyramids, sphinxes or faces, occasionally on near by planets, to impress the humans. But now, only need to spin a few wheelys in the grass?

Technologically more advanced...But. We're still pretty darned stupid.

Why haven't they taken control of the government with a mind ray or something? Are we to dumb for mind rays? So now the aliens think they are better than us, we're not good enough for the mind rays. Well I'm glad they can't drive. See if I ever let them adduct me to drive their ships.

Who needs mind rays? They have agents in the shadow government.

Why do all UFO's look like small plate with a bubble on the top? The sightings from the 40's looked that same way, surly the aliens have a new model by now. I'm you telling me they are so advanced to harness worm holes to get here and yet can't make something that looks better than low budget B movie? Even if that was the original model surely they have a "XLS" by now. 

Maybe they aren't into style. More of an efficiency thing?

Your not going to get many easy earth girls in something that looks like a 2nd graders science project.  If you where a hot chick, would you want to hop into a X-wing, or that ship from "the day the earth stood still"

They probably have advanced science in pheramone technology, so they don't need cool gadgets. Or. They probably stole all the west virginians whiskey and just get the girls drunk.

People come up with some pretty crafty explanations for all of these but the bottom line is: We have nothing to fear from alien races. Unless you live directly in ones course, are a easy earth girl, or live in WV.

I don't know. Those big heads look like an accident waiting to happen.

The truth is out there..... somewhere.

-=-=-=-=-
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2.
    Link

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• punkipunki Member Posts: 87
    Thank you glove. I can sleep at nite now.