Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll about the game!

AnvanilAnvanil Member Posts: 2
These are the only answer, cause I can't imagine anyone thinks it's fun image

Comments

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

You forgot to add the all time favorite: "It's so boring, I'd rather watch wet paint dry."

lol image

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• jerseyjersey Member Posts: 14

So why don't you go watch your wet paint and leave these boards to ppl who actually play the game and enjoy it?

• RaichuuRaichuu Member Posts: 6
    I agree with Jersey, some ppl really do enjoy playing this game.  I know I did once upon a time.  Why can't we get some positive posts going?

• BlackhawkxBlackhawkx Member Posts: 18
    Wow look out sims attack...

HOOOOAH!

• forcefielderforcefielder Member Posts: 4
    w/e its fun its not just about killing stuff etc. so its in a way more about role playing than others...

• DarkbackwardDarkbackward Member Posts: 115

I once enjoyed this game, but I can't help but think that EA corrupted maxis just as they are bound to do with everyone else. The game's content is pointless, communities last for about 6 months and then recycle. Cheating abounds so very easily, and the mafia is really a pain, they control more things than the gms do. This game is just sad really, I hate to say it, I wanted it to be good, to be "2nd" generation, but no, it wasn't.

And I can't get my money back. image

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

Type Seed Game into your search engine. Go to the game's website and learn about it. It may be the best game you've continued to ignore.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    This game is so gay image

Wow! Such a well thought out post! So mature! So insightful! I don't know how I could possibly compose a post that can beat yours TheWarc, but I'll give it a shot:

Have you even tried to play TSO? It's obvious that you haven't.  How about the next time you want to come to another games message board you try coming in with a little bit of intelligence and maturity.

• Kayle1344Kayle1344 Member Posts: 3
    Not all games require shooting your opponents in the face...
  • milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Originally posted by Darkbackward

I once enjoyed this game, but I can't help but think that EA corrupted maxis just as they are bound to do with everyone else. The game's content is pointless, communities last for about 6 months and then recycle. Cheating abounds so very easily, and the mafia is really a pain, they control more things than the gms do. This game is just sad really, I hate to say it, I wanted it to be good, to be "2nd" generation, but no, it wasn't.

And I can't get my money back. image

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

I was part of a sims mafia and the wars between the police force and the mafias were so fun that I kept paying for it for about 4 months...it was fun, but I have moved on to bigger and better games.
  • KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by Anvanil
    These are the only answer, cause I can't imagine anyone thinks it's fun image

I believe it.  It takes real imagination to play TSO - something your heavily-slanted "poll" shows you seem to lack.

Let's be honest here:  If your game was so much fun, why are you spending your time trolling the TSO forums? image

• Louie916Louie916 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Katheryne
    Let's be honest here:  If your game was so much fun, why are you spending your time trolling the TSO forums? image

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm here in the TSO forums because I love the game and was excited to talk about.

About that poll...  image  *walks out in disgust*

• MaxoidMaxoid Member Posts: 20

I'm sorry you feel that way, asshole.

• KitKittyKitKitty Member Posts: 15

I agree with Jersey, Kat, and Max...

The idiot who put this poll in here can go watch his/her paint dry and be done with it. The only things I have to say to you would be a sad waste of my time, so I'll just let you guess at what I'm thinking about scum like you!!

Kit & Azrael in BF!!

• EmmaLouiseEmmaLouise Member Posts: 14

So why don't I go into another gamers forum and start a poll about a game I've never played and about how rubbish it is. Fair game. Obviously the general population on these forums has no imagination. If anyone really wanted to talk about the sims go and vist www.stratics.com we have a whole (and very much alive) community there! ::::08::

• KitKittyKitKitty Member Posts: 15
    I'm almost tempted to do just that. Except I'm not that bored.. I have better stuff to do.

Kit & Azrael in BF!!

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by KitKitty
    I'm almost tempted to do just that. Except I'm not that bored.. I have better stuff to do.

*looks at quote* *looks at siggy* :D yep, better stuff to do ;)

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
    Do you have what it takes?

Well it sure is nice to see the folks at the stratics boards finally made their way here! LOL! Look out all you TSO bashers! There's a posse in town! image
  • Louisa364Louisa364 Member Posts: 4

wow you must have issues if you hate a computer game this much!  I wonder how long you played the game or even if you did.  No question that EA has lousy customer support but the game is what it is...a roleplaying, non-gun shooting, rl simulation game that like it's offline version is very attractive to girls and women. 

I've played for two years have a very active real life and still manage to get in a few hours of TSO each  day because it's fun, it's addicting and it's something different than shooting, killing and trying to slog around in outer space looking like a star wars character!image