Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worthless

brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

The servers for the US beta are as bad as the Malaysian servers. Where the hell did they buy their servers from? Walmart? K-Mart? Seriously. Almost every 48 hours the servers crash without warning, and everyone is stuck doing nothing. I for one am getting off K2's nipple and getting WoW the day it comes out. This is unacceptable for a p2p game.

SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

isn't knight still in beta?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

It's still in beta but they've already stated that they are going p2p (but haven't given a date). As well, they don't announce server maintenance on their forums, and their forums suck, because whenever the servers go down, everyone flocks to the forums, and it can't support the 200+ people at once who go to them to find out what the problem is. So yes, they are in beta, but their policies and procedures, as well as their customer service are so bad, that unless there's a complete 180 before WoW's released, I'm jumping ship. I won't be alone either. 3 clans of 36 people will be joining me.

SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

• CarsonCarson Member Posts: 17

it looks good

• kronic999kronic999 Member Posts: 32

haha that game..... it takes them like a year just to do a patch lol. plus its not worth to p2p it::::07::
    KO=CRAP

• TENPINN0TENPINN0 Member Posts: 21
    I thought this game was lame as soon as i played it but i still gave it a fair chance and played it for a while and guess what image it was lame image

• ANTIRIADANTIRIAD Member Posts: 8

Its now free to play and the community is getting bigger and better for it.. slowly but surely things are picking up for lil old knight.. the servers are still a bit wobbly, but the new ones are working out nicely.

new weapons and boss characters have helped spruce the game up alot more.. though the humans are STILL losing badly to the orc's.. some serious imbalance issues going on with that that i really feel they need to sort out.

but apart from that.. its a good little excursion from the realms of wow... come visit again you'd be more than welcome (too many spaniards talk to me so it'd be nice to see some english speakers lol).