Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it worth to come back after a year?

I played this game when it was in closed and open beta and few months after launch. I reached a level above 60 and got bored with party grinding. I stopped playing mostly because the community wasnt good at the time. I was based in EtherBlade server (i think) is it worth it to come back even for a while?

Comments

• KnightcryKnightcry Member Posts: 168

No.  All they have given us for events is buy more zen/gold, spend more zen/gold, lets inflate the prices so no one can afford anything, and if you aren't broke buy more zen/gold.  Maps for TW on all servers are a joke with most maps being held by single factions with most being too scared of the super power faction kos.

Also no one is doing too much right now because PWI has did so many zen cash shop style "events" coin to gold price is way off and no one can afford to buy charms. Well unless you are in them factions that own a land...pulling in 200-300m a week.

• biogermbiogerm Member UncommonPosts: 168

ive just logged on the pwi forum and it seems that gold price at HL (harshlands pvp server) are about 900k=1$ give or take,

this is where at the sever start was about 1$=100-200k.

this game has become A "money eating machine".

i would not go back, the ultimate update just destroyed the game (ecnomy wise).

I 3930k -- Rampage IV Extreme -- G.skill RipjawsZ 32 GB -- Corsair Force Series 3 120gb -- G.skill Phoenix Pro 60gb -- WD 1 TB Black -- Corsair H 100 -- Thermaltake Level 10 Gt Snow Edition -- Corsair AX1200 -- Asus 560 Ti Sli -- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 -- Logitech G5 -- DELL UltraSharp 2007FP -- Samsung Syncmaster Sa700 -- Logitech Z2300 -- Logitech G35 -- Logitech G600 White -- coming soon : Dell U2711.