Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here comes the funny people.

linrenlinren Member Posts: 578

Game launched not even 6 hours, and already come the bash parade.

These range from 10 mintes - a few hours.  This is also assuming they actually played at all.

Seriously, this genre is getting more and more entertaining just to see what these "players" do on forums.

My friend is also ticking me off, apparently to his definition of playing rotation is that every 10 minutes I play he bug me to change for more than an hour.  He should have gotten his own account.  I'll try to get back into the game or kick my friend out of my house, later.

Comments

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050
    Originally posted by linren

These range from 10 mintes - a few hours.  This is also assuming they actually played at all.
    Seriously, this genre is getting more and more entertaining just to see what these "players" do on forums.

My friend is also ticking me off, apparently to his definition of playing rotation is that every 10 minutes I play he bug me to change for more than an hour.  He should have gotten his own account.  I'll try to get back into the game or kick my friend out of my house, later.

Well do one hour or one day rotations. What he suggests suck. Just the login time... jeez

That said, if you refer to my thread, I strongly disagree. I really spelled out it is not a review, just some first impressions and thoughts!!

• linrenlinren Member Posts: 578
    Originally posted by Draccan

Originally posted by linren

Well do one hour or one day rotations. What he suggests suck. Just the login time... jeez

That said, if you refer to my thread, I strongly disagree. I really spelled out it is not a review, just some first impressions and thoughts!!

Double checked those posts, and nope your thread was not included.  Yours I am actually perfectly fine with since you gave your impression of the game. 

The posts I was speaking of boarder on fanboism, but I hate calling people fanbois anyways.

BTW, no luck, my friend is now hoarding my PC while I use the forum on my notebook.  Screw it, I already played CB, he haven't, guess i'll let him have his way for now.  I hope he leaves by dinner time....