Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going back to AoC and need some advice.

XidalXidal Member UncommonPosts: 55

Hi there fellow mmorpg gamers(?) Today i realized that i'm bored with everything out there and i'm going to try AoC out since the release, I lvled to 33 at release as a HOX and enjoyed the class, Just that i diden't have enough time to play both WoW and AoC and chose WoW, Now that i've sold my WoW acc im interested in going back to AoC and would like some help, First of all, What class is the most unplayed atm? or you miss most in groups, Would also like to know if anyone here got a guild i could join(EU) with a ventrilo or such, I might be asking alot of questions;p Anyway post here if you got any other suggestions for me, About anything AoC related,

P.S sorry for my english.

If you can read this please, i beg you please! 01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01100100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110

Comments

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Hmm really cant help you since your an EU player, not sure the breakdown on their servers of classes ect.  I do know that it is important to choose a populated server, this is very important and dont choose one without knowing the servers first.

As for classes, you enjoyed the hox, that is kind of a difficult class to play, and its thats what your looking for then stick with it.  You only got to 33 so you have missed out on a majority of what that class can do, they have some great spike damage later on.

If your looking for group action, i would suggest a bear shaman, they can heal and dd and when played right are great for teams,raids and pvp.

I know they just patched in a major update for the DT and soon the Conq.  So just pick the class you like the most, you never know if it will be patched to op.

• TartayTartay Member Posts: 43

Ya, HoX should be a good pick whatever server you go to.  There usually are not a ton of em around and they are useful in pve and very useful in pvp.  Bear shaman are one of the most underpopulated classes so that would be a good pick.  Although if you are looking to be a healer for pvp I would suggest the POM/ToS because ranged classes still rule the game. 

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

I enjoy the BS, but beware, its hard in the beginning. Luckely BS reap rewards later in game. For heavy pvp go Fury, for light pvp/pve go Aquilonia, or just turn to Crom for PvE deluxe. Not familiar with the other servers.

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556

If you are looking at PvE and eventually raiding then the class that appears the most underplayed is a ranger.  It is a running joke in my guild at the moment that the best way to get gear is to roll a ranger because we have none that people want to play as their mains for raids.However, even saying that, you can play any class except a guardian and maybe a conqueror and easily get into pug raids.

The Enlightened take things Lightly