Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep Crashing

Hey guys whatsup?

ever since i downloaded the game (bout a week ago lol) its been crashing a LOT! now i saw the patch that the site told to download and would stop the crashing issues but even after donwload it still crashes.

Im pretty sure i got it donwloaded because, the site said just to open the patcher so i did and a download of around 8 or 9 MB started, which i downloaded with no problems, but with no effect since my game still crashes.

I thought maybe running it windowed would help but it didnt, i also tried playing it with sound off, like in the settings of the game just uncheck the BMX sound and the other one too. And, YOU GUESSED IT!, still crashing.

So yeah im pretty tired of this since i have to restart the game which isnt to much of a problem but it does piss me off when it crashes in the middle of a battle, a pvp battle so im stuck in free league now cause the game takes this as a withdrawal so i cant join for another 8 minutes of course cant teleport because i also lost all my will which is the crappiest of all without will you cant do much.

So if anybody can help me, i would really appreciate it.

sorry if some words arent spelled right im not  an english speaking person. Which also makes me wonder, could the game be crashing since im playing from Argentina (south america if you dot know where that is)?

Comments

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Yeah I did get that a lot also when the new patch came out. i just uninstalled everything and redl the client. That worked for me... you can also try to send in a ticket.

• dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

What are your specs?

i have an old Barton (AMD) 2500+ @1.83 GHz with 1.25 GBRAM and a 6600GT (128 MB, AGP) and i have no problems with this game... Never crashed. Not before and not after the patch... Running it on XP SP3.

Come on... Give me a break!

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Yeah im not that technical of a person but maybe your specs is the problem?

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

i think it's a crash problem when they added a new small patch a few weeks ago, but they managed to fix it a day after the crashing problem occurred

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

Before you raise your concern, you should check first your computer specifications, your internet connection, contact your internet provider and most of all update your direct x and graphic driver and also don't try to open multiple windows and application if you know for your self that your computer is not built for gaming....LOL O_o

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player