Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ehm so whats wrong with this game?

2»

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Loke666

It was kinda thin on content when they released it. Don't know about now.
    Still, I thought it was better than many other MMOs, even though gameguard sucks.

It still is thin on content.

--
    Delanor

• CHAKALACHAKALA Member Posts: 9

Hi everyone, from what I'm reading the game is now free? (not like before, you reach lvl 7 and you have to pay from then on) I was in the beta of this game, i liked it very much, but I honestly don't think it deserves a monthly fee, and if everything here is right, the company finaly realized this.

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Best free to play game around....

Lacking end game content though, so its not a long term game.

Uhh... what?

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by Auzy

lol wow has been adding endgame content since player started reaching them massivly aklaim will probably use same model once they find the problem they have been having if its not already corrected

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

Originally posted by Auzy

lol wow has been adding endgame content since player started reaching them massivly aklaim will probably use same model once they find the problem they have been having if its not already corrected

You mean once they relaunch with micro transactions?

Uhh... what?

• KnyttaKnytta Member UncommonPosts: 414

Well there was not a lot of content, not a lot of reasons for grouping. There was only (basically) one way to level up. The faction based ideas with houses that they had was great but not followed through, no end game content. The game got boring very fast I think the playerbase quickly fell away starting with the higher level players and when guilds started to fall apart it was doomed. All the other mistakes and strange stuff around TCoS would have been survivable. But most players quit before the Dutch company folded, there was just not enough fun things do do.

Chi puo dir com'egli arde é in picciol fuoco.

He who can describe the flame does not burn.

Petrarch