Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish they would make another expansion for GW1.

Remii718Remii718 Member Posts: 164

I loved GW and even though I know GW2 is coming it sounds like a very different game.

I liked the Co-Rpg feel of GW and enjoyed all three campaigns, the expansion and DLC GW offered.

I just wish they would keep a small team on GW so they could pump out expansions every 2-3 years.

Playing: WoW, EvE

Interested in: TOR, ER, GW2, WoD, Dust514

Comments

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

I would like another xpac for GW as well but sadly that ship has sailed. With GW2 not coming out until probably 2011 I just wonder how GW will keep the attention of people until then. I've played since release and pretty much have played out the game. I have a few titles to get still but really I can't see myself playing until the new game. I love Guild Wars but I have run out of stuff to do.

• Redline65Redline65 Member Posts: 486

Has anything been said about how long they will keep the GW1 servers up after GW2 comes out?

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658
    Originally posted by Redline65

Has anything been said about how long they will keep the GW1 servers up after GW2 comes out?

They said they would as long as people are still interested in the GW product.  I'm one of the few people that hope GW2 crashes and burns. I loved how unique GW was and would hate it if they turned GW into a WoW clone.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum