Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any life-time membership people still playing?

13»

Comments

• WakkezWakkez Member Posts: 1

I was a lifetime membership subscriber until i went on today and it says i am not

because i haven't payed it ..... and i have the reciept to prove it or did my $199

dissapear out of thin air?>

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

been playing since launch on my lifetime sub, 30 months now for my 200 bucks, well 240 since I bought Moria and Mirkwood, still quite the bargain though. Considering Asherons Call just had it's 10th anniversary I think I still have many more years of gaming pleasure to look forward to.

With the new spawning tech coming with Mirkwood I cant see the game gettting anything but better and better

www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/505-developer-diary-som-skirmishes-randomization-and-scaling

I miss DAoC

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

Originally posted by Jackdog
    been playing since launch on my lifetime sub, 30 months now for my 200 bucks, well 240 since I bought Moria and Mirkwood, still quite the bargain though. Considering Asherons Call just had it's 10th anniversary I think I still have many more years of gaming pleasure to look forward to.
    With the new spawning tech coming with Mirkwood I cant see the game gettting anything but better and better
    www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/505-developer-diary-som-skirmishes-randomization-and-scaling

I like the idea of randomized spawns. It will be interesting to see how well it works.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Originally posted by Nizur

Originally posted by Jackdog

I like the idea of randomized spawns. It will be interesting to see how well it works.

oh I am willing to bet it will be buggy as hell for a month or two, but Turbine always seems to manage to get things straight within a month or so of going live with new tech. At least they are always pushing the envelope

I miss DAoC