Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neo Tokyo Mod for Half Life 2 Engine

cyrixscyrixs Member Posts: 10

This game is not in beta, but I figured I would mention it since its not very publicly known. You guys should come download it if you have the half life 2 installed on your computer. It's basically a strategic FPS game with really good graphics and fun gameplay. I am no where affiliated with the modders of this game, just trying to let more people know about it and hopefully help build this community up a little more ;). Check the game out here neotokyohq.com/media.html

Comments

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

Moved to PC Gaming forums.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

I actually wanted to get into this when it launched, but unfortunately however the have the sound setup, it causes a hl2.exe error so I can't run it with sound, thus pretty much hosing the whole thing /=. Nothing to do with the base source files since my other source games are fine, and I have no options as far as drivers go that work, so it's just one of those things. 

Double pity as I heard the music for the mod is one of its better features. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Was looking forward to this title, but did not like

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• rodney28021rodney28021 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Check out the Dystopia mod game on Steam.  It is a good cyberpunk game and it was free.  Might be hard to find players though. There are other free Half Life 2 mods to try out too.