Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gonna play the trial

neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

well im terribly bored and in between games so i figure what the hell try eq2 again.  going to roll a little sarnak in tim deep, what server should i go on, are any of them noob friendly these days?  or should i just aim for a server that has some pop on when i log in?  thanks in advance.

Comments

• reploidxreploidx Member UncommonPosts: 320

Me and my g/f started in the bazaar server, since it was low population and we havn't played in awhile. But we moved to Antonia Bayle since there are more people on it. Both servers are both good for newbie help, but the newbie areas are slightly dead.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

only one pvp server genefen or such ,you ll see bunch of player,my problem i had for a week is choosing a class lol

i want to press only one button not 25 to kill a guy ,any class suggestion the simplest,was playing warden but didnt like the racial i had ,whats the best 

• MorphaleonMorphaleon Member Posts: 10

Understand being bored between games, lol. Almost all the servers are fairly noob friendly. I chose Guk because I played on it a few years ago. I personally stayed away from some of the heavier traffic servers like Antonia Bale just because I'm more of a solo player and like it kinda quiet. Tim Deep is a great starting area. I solo'd up to lvl 35 from there without a stop in quest lines. There was ample opportunity to group as well. Despite what you'll hear, there are alot of people either starting in this game, or coming back to it, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding groups or help. Best o' luck whatever server you choose.