Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

miner and smither freindly mmos

johnmenjohnmen Member Posts: 9

I in the black smith mood.........swing plz

Comments

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

Free Realms... seriously

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

john i would have suggested eq2 but having played it this week a bit,my view is eq2 is made more for an patient player or better adult crowd

dont  flame me guys its how the game feel, i played wow for 3 years and in my view wow feel kiddy compared to eq2 

both are fun ,the proff are all mini-game style meaning you cant just leave it and go listen to star treck while its wel doing the prof thing cause ,it gets too hot too cold etc theres all kind of counter i saw in low lvl (-15)so i assume it isnt going easier at lvl 80.

like theres all kind of book around everywhere and some are quest related etc wich gives you new power etc 

the eq2 part i saw is way more complex then wow.

free realm have bs you want i think it cost something to get it tho ,check on their site.

for my part beside the learning curve of prof in eq2 i love doing proff .way less boring then when i was in wow

• johnmenjohnmen Member Posts: 9

good lord....free realms....

• shadow417shadow417 Member UncommonPosts: 170

Originally posted by johnmen
    I in the black smith mood.........swing plz

So what you're looking for is Crafting, i got a link to my Topic.

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3037703/thread/248743#3037703

I got a list of games that are able to craft, Blacksmithing, Carpenter, etc...

i hope that helped.

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

if you are looking for something a little more in depth, vanguard has the best crafting system of any game that i know.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

planeshift for actual hammering and smelting