Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth adds another pre-order bonus

kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829

Pre-Order Now Available on Fallen Earth Site

August 27, 2009

FALLEN EARTH, LLC announced to today that its self-titled post-apocalyptic massively multiplayer online (MMO) game will be available for pre-order purchase online at https://www.fallenearth.com/buy. As part of the pre-order package, players will gain access to the Open Beta, early access to live service and a special pre-order item, the Fallen Earth all-terrain vehicle (ATV).

Order 2 or more copies will also give you a 10% discount on your purchase.

www.fallenearth.com

Ingame Screenshot:

Fallen Earth pre-order ATV

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Hmmm... Wasteland Runner Horse Mount or a ATV... decisions, decesions..

Apparently at Massively, Pre-Orders have been great for Fallen Earth on D2D... Here is the link..

www.massively.com/2009/08/27/fallen-earth-beats-out-aion-in-d2d-sales-last-week/#comments

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

After deciding I liked this game I got preorders from both sites O_O. I gotta say, I like the wasteland runner alot more.

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829

Its a personal preference really.  Usage wise the horse wins out, its never having to be refueled(will not quite never) Either way, both are useless later and and only help you out in the beginning, or slightly after(in the case of the atv, gasoline is like 150chips or so to start out..ouch!)

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

HOly...that is one ugly screen. Please, please, please, I beg you, don't tell me the whole game looks that bad.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

This game is great , Graphics looks ok , but i love the concept of it , wastland type etc... 1st and 3rd person ,  i think it will have its niche audience and hardcore followers , i hope it does well.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by xersent

This game is great , Graphics looks ok , but i love the concept of it , wastland type etc... 1st and 3rd person ,  i think it will have its niche audience and hardcore followers , i hope it does well.

From what I am seeing on the official forums and independant ones alike, definitely a strong niche crowd following.

In my opinion, I think we might have found that diamond if the ruff, but thats just my opinion.

With every other mmo company going with the disneyland theme mmorpgs and trying to compete with Blizzard, here is a game

that is different in many ways. I don't expect the WoW sheep gamers to come to this one, more like they will be heading to

Aion.

This game will attract gamers that are into more complexed and sandbox mmo style gaming. If you dropped a

player that only played WoW as his or her 1st mmo, at least 75% of them wouldnt know what to do. <imo>

Anyways..

It could be the Eve of our time. Starts off with a small following, then becomes a giant through the years. Only time will tell.

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    Originally posted by HiGHPLaiNS

Originally posted by xersent

From what I am seeing on the official forums and independant ones alike, definitely a strong niche crowd following.

In my opinion, I think we might have found that diamond if the ruff, but thats just my opinion.

With every other mmo company going with the disneyland theme mmorpgs and trying to compete with Blizzard, here is a game

that is different in many ways. I don't expect the WoW sheep gamers to come to this one, more like they will be heading to

Aion.

This game will attract gamers that are into more complexed and sandbox mmo style gaming. If you dropped a

player that only played WoW as his or her 1st mmo, at least 75% of them wouldnt know what to do. <imo>

Anyways..

It could be the Eve of our time. Starts off with a small following, then becomes a giant through the years. Only time will tell.

This game definately takes some patience, but the payoff is worth it. Gas is expensive, so are Bullets, you could learn to make one or the other, you need gas, someone needs bullets....I think you two could come to some type of agreement.

I was really excited for Aion, being a former Lineage 2 player, but it just felt like I played it already. So I know it's not the game for me.

This is the first game where that sense of wonder from when I played my first MMO is back. The area is huge, exploration is fun again, never know what kind of salvage nodes you might come across. I pre-ordered from the Fallen Earth Website, figured if I absolutely hate the ATV, I can always "craft" a horse.

I would hope it could be the EvE of our time, I just hope there's more of a player based economy, and we just have to see how pvp plays out,

Current Games: