Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

lol just made one exactly the same 3 mins after u m8 , sorry didnt think any one would have put this up. Anyway see you ingame CriBz

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by Deathreat

www.beta.heroesofnewerth.com/H829BYwa3z/facebook.php 
    Get them while they last.

You are automatically my new best friend. Whatever was my old best friend has been demoted, and can now clean my boots.

• seventy7lseventy7l Member Posts: 112

fifty four thousan keys that is plenty.

Like pong i keep bouncing back and forth between games.

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

Checked the game website. There's no info or such about it o.0

• BrifBrif Member UncommonPosts: 529

I'm having tons of fun playing HoN. It da best.

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

I hit them up for one... hopefully it makes it to my email sometime today 8 )

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

• Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40

Win.

• NaiarNaiar Member Posts: 16

Give it a try, but not my sort of game.

Works in windows 7  64bit.

• SiiionSiiion Member Posts: 69

how does this game stand up to league of legends anyhow?

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

dont bother with this game - it sucks.

all it has is improved graphics engine. game lobby is easy to use as well. everything else is a direct clone from dota (heroes, items). actually all they needed to do is clone right? they actually failed at that as well.

how it goes against league of legends?

let me put dota and league of legends on the same level. and hon bellow them. then ofcourse demigod bellow hon.

league of legends IS interesting. good atmosphere, better design, better music. when you start playing you immediately notice that rare smell called quality. what i love about league of legends is that unlike in dota/hon you dont need to farm as much. items are easier to farm as well. etc...

so basically. league of legends brings improvements to the DBG (dota-based-games) genre, while hon..... well not sure whats its purpose really. it brings nothing new to the table.

• cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

Iv played them all Dota , LoL and currently HoN .....each to their own tho HoN does copy most of the things from Dota but is far more detailed and yes more heroes and a great community system but its definately not noob friendly if you enter a game and dont know what your doing you will more than likely get abused to death ....... well from what iv seen. 

i found Lol to be a pretty much carbon copy of Dota so i didnt give it much play time so my comments on it are limited.

Fact is there all good games and do the simple things well, which ever you play you wont be dissapointed but for me im gonna play Hon some more.

CriBz

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by Deathreat

www.beta.heroesofnewerth.com/H829BYwa3z/facebook.php 
    Get them while they last.

+5 internets for you my good sir

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."