Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyway to wipe skills.

Neale123Neale123 Member Posts: 61

Hello i used to play this game all the time and collected all of the skills, i want to start over again, is there anyway to wipe all of the skills u have collected so basically its like a brand new account. Collecting skills was half of the fun of it. If anyone knows how to delete all skills with the account please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Just start a new character. Those skills will then be available only to your heros (if you have nightfall or Eotn). Your new character will start from scratch and you capture all the skills that you want.

• GennadiosGennadios Member Posts: 209

By this game I assume you only meant Guild Wars Proph. Just buy a new campaign and collect the extra skills in that. 

I'd strongly recommend against deleting a character. I did it at one point, and it seemed like a good idea at the time,  but if you have the slightest interest in obtaining GW2/Filling out your hall of monuments, it will just end up biting you in the ass once you get to the same spot you were in previously and realise that you could have spent that time earning titles or completing other campaigns instead.