Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Game FE BETA screenshots.

EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Here are a few compiled pics in Open Beta and my system specs..

Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 3070MB RAM

Hard Drive: 240 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio rear output

Speakers/Headphones:

Keyboard: USB Root Hub

Mouse: USB Root Hub

Mouse Surface:

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

Comments

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

Err the barding on the horse, that was an npc?

And you know those glasses give you a nice penalty =P

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

LOL.. yeah a penalty to perception... That was my 1st character I created on FE.

The horse mount was a actual player on the Pre-Order Mount called the Wasteland Runner.

• blakavarblakavar Member Posts: 304

Good shots High. Please post some mutant smacking in the next set. :)

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

At what resolution were the screens taken? AA? AF?   Frame rate is scary.

I win!!! LOL@U

Hanoverz, those pics were shot in 1920 x 1080 on maxxed game settings..

I know I dont have one of the best vid cards out there now, but it gets the job done. I wasnt clocking the FPS either, but everytime I play FE, I have been using max settings for bug report reasons.

South Burb can be a nightmare at certain times, but I got those pics around 4pm EST and it was running pretty smooth with some minor latency.. I just got some gametime tonight and I was in Oilville, it was lagging bigtime. Seems like everyone was here.

Anyways..

If you folks like the movie Tremors, I am going to get some shots of the Sandworms that are running around under the sand. I had one guy next to me shooting off his 357 Magnum at the worms, what a sight and sound.. LOL! 

What was I using? Well that Pick and Baseball bat you folks saw on my back agaist the worms... I felt like such a newbie

Decided to make a new character on the server before they are brought down this Saturday until Sept 9th 2009.

Went with more of a Road Warrior look this time.

I managed to get him through all the quests in Midway and started doing the Rifles tree with this character.