Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Key request thread!

Well seeing as this game has caught my intrest in a good way and I am lacking a beta key and people seem to have afew and are having a hard time getting them.

Gotten a key but it seems to be invalid ... meh

Also those in need of a key,post in here,soo you wont have to run around desperatly looking for keys,if someone is kind he/she might send you one.

Also 1 more request,for those giving out the keys,please post to wich people you gave keys soo multiple people dont send keys.

Comments

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

I would like a beta key, I have been intrested in this game for a while now. I would prefer to not give my email on a public forum tho.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• DarkbleachDarkbleach Member Posts: 40

I would like a key also. Been signed up on the Lol beta for a long time but still haven't received a key. So getting one would really make my day.  PS: Did not give email for same reasons as the post above me.

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

It's one of my alt mails wich I barerly use,I never use my main email,soo all is good :P

• BonjBonj Member Posts: 17

I would love to get a beta key, my friends and I are really looking forward to all the new DotA clones and are in the HoN beta.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

This game just caught my attention if anyone has a extra beta key I would be grateful. thanks

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

Ooo a beta key please :D

• pur3.5yncpur3.5ync Member Posts: 55

Would love to test it out and stay tuned to its popularity trend. DotA might retire one of these days if these similar games take reign.

Thanks in advance for any beta keys.

• JazzPLJazzPL Member Posts: 1

I`m cannot, to get key, i`m fann of Dota, and i`m need to play this game :)

edit: my e-mail

[email protected]

• SunSunychSunSunych Member Posts: 1

<p>Interested in beta key very much! Please share one. [email protected]</p>

• anchorionanchorion Member Posts: 6

I am looking for a beta key, any help is appreciated...

my email is : [email protected]

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

I had no idea about this game. It looks like a lot of fun and definitely unique in it's own right.

I'd really appreciate a key to give her a run.

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Email: [email protected]

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• coorsman66coorsman66 Member UncommonPosts: 87

I would like to try it out. [email protected]  Thanks

imageFuck the world, for all its worth,Every inch of planet earth!image

• shhwolf17shhwolf17 Member Posts: 146

Beta testers have a option to send invitations to their friends, HOWEVER, that option has just ran out, so its difficult to give out beta keys unless they have extras...If I had friend invitations, I would invite as much as I could, I really like this game, so contact your friends and see if any DO have some friend invitations thou...

• mafia514mafia514 Member Posts: 148

want to try this game out pls anyone that got a beta key send it to [email protected] thanks very much

• cthaicthai Member Posts: 1

if u have any left plz send a beta key [email protected]

• ErlijusErlijus Member UncommonPosts: 96

I would love to try this game, so if anyone had a spare beta key, it would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot guys !

(You can PM me here, or send a key to frenchmtl at hotmail.com).

• UCOMUCOM Member UncommonPosts: 14

Would love a key, [email protected]

thanks!

• WintermistWintermist Member Posts: 11

I'd also love an invite for this game. It might be worth buying but it's always worth testing it first.

• snitch09snitch09 Member Posts: 1

Could anyone help me with beta keys?!? Please give me if you have one. Here's my email: [email protected]

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

• PhloodGatePhloodGate Member Posts: 1

If anyone does have a spare beta key that they don't need I'd greatly appreciate it.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!