Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question inside =]

QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

I have a small question. If I were to subscribe today will I be charged full 12.95euro at the end of the month or only half of it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for poor grammar =P

Comments

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

At the 1 september you will be bill two full month. So you should wait till the first september before subscribe.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

yeah, i really hates this about Playonline >_<

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• joufesjoufes Member Posts: 59

thats only if you have already gone through your 30 day trial. if you havnet u will only be charged 12.95 for the 2nd mnth

I can't understand why its so hard for people to READ and UNDERSTAND what they read.

• ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776

No one answered your question correctly.

If you signed up today (which is the 24th of August) -- assuming it is your first time signing up -- you will get 30 days free to play that comes with the game when you buy it. So you are free to play until September 23rd. When the next billing cycle starts there after (October 1-2ish)  you will get a charged For your time from September 23rd until October 1 which would be about 3.00 - 3.50 euros AND you will get charged for the month of October. So October 1 you will get about a 16.50 charge then November 1 you will get a standard 12.95 every month there after. This is the only time your month will be prorated.

If you are resumbitting for an account then you won't get prorated. You will get a charge of 25.90 on September 1 and then 12.95 each month there after. This is also the case with buying/reactivating a content id in the middle of a month. You will see a extra $2 charge on your first billing cycle there after then your standard $1 charge.