Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello citizens of Rubi-Ka!

Hiya all,

As an old school AO player (Im talking late 2001 until 2004) I have a question: Have they changed the game where if you arent in a group, levelling would take months (I'm talking shadowlevels)? Have they added shadowlands solo missions or anything that gives decent xp?

Yes I know you *can* solo to 220, but you must realize that doing so would take years.

Thanks for any replies as I would like to come back, but not if i have to sit in a garden for hours hoping for a team. 

Comments

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Its worse until inferno. Its hard as hell to level or get there without help. Ely beach is empty most of the time and 90% of players dual log paid accounts to level almost anywhere.

Inferno mishes give more sk its much faster but its the same team crap..
    Most people sat at ergo in inferno when I last played.

• MadMancroMadMancro Member Posts: 7

Not true, well it actually is if your gonna play on german server, that one is pretty much empty, on RK1 there's lots of players to lvl up with, ely ado inferno... and it goes easy/fast.

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Originally posted by MadMancro

Not true, well it actually is if your gonna play on german server, that one is pretty much empty, on RK1 there's lots of players to lvl up with, ely ado inferno... and it goes easy/fast.

As for RK2 its not. I was there a while back. most people using dual log accounts to get anywhere.

forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php

forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

Well, if you want to solo in Inferno or Penumbra, you can pull solo missions, which have good SK rewards for completing.  You might get 1,000 SK per mob kill in the mission with a finishing reward of 50,000 SK (faction level, difficulty, your level all factor in).  It was in 2005 or 2006 that they added mission systems to Inferno so you didn't have to spend all day beating on hecklers.  Of course team missions give even more SK and can go a lot faster.  Now, if your question was "Can I get a team" then that is a different story.  Team missions run in Inferno around the clock (on RK2, anyway) but unless you are a crat, or a tank/doc with a good reputation, or part of a big org/alliance you'll be lft for months with no bites.  There are too many power-leveled n00bs sitting around Inferno for forming teams to take a chance on strangers.

~\_/~\_O