Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome game!

//\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

I am a level 19 and I have finished my first experience with Black Aftermath and all in all I was very very impressed. Although I have to admit I didnt expect it to be bad at all, hearing all the hype from Asia and what not, us getting their already updated game. The smoothest running beta I have EVER played. Great and fun interactions, of course the basic levels were like any other MMO, just the plain combat with a tunnel to the light with a hand to hold. But after the basics turned out to be very open and widely explorable and interactive.. Gathering was very nicely put together which any class can do. Picking what quests to take and where was nice, and grouping quests in the late teens were also fun and exciting, with also being moderatly tough. (Which I loved the challenge!) XP grind with quests gradually getting harder and harder which was another benefit because I would hate to be top level in a week and be done with the game (Quests wise). I think other players will agree with me in saying that this game was very above average for a closed beta and very exciting to play. Mixed many MMO's from the past and put new spin on them with better/more new experiences! All in All great job! Waiting patiently for open beta and launch, and will be ready to play when it is!.

Please if you played the closed beta just give the brief..

1. Your favorite thing about Black Aftermath.

2. How successful you think this game will be?

3. Your Class and the level you got to in beta.

Looking forward to see what all you others thought about the game and how it will fair!

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.