Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TCOS, 2moons and other Acclaim games

i've been reading a lot of posts and many people have lag and connection issues.  With no updates or patches is it even worth downloading this game for a moderate spec pc?  From my experience with getting constant dc in other acclaim games and the fact that they are leaving this game to die, is it worth it?

Comments

• shhwolf17shhwolf17 Member Posts: 146

myself I dont really have the greatest computer but I have been able to play those games from Acclaim with minimum problems.  However I do get dced sometimes depending on whats going on with my computer.  Unfortunately they all do not get any upgrades anymore which sucks.  Of them all, I think that 2moons is pretty unique and the most fun of all of the acclaim games however TCOS is pretty good but has the highest graphic requirements of all of the games.  With that in mind, it causes a lot of lag and slow-playing for lower-spec computers out there.  So overall, some of the games aren't worth it while others are just awesome such as 2moons *shrugs*

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

TCOS has problem with Vista

But Vista is generally bad for gaming... so you get what you have

• WillClarkeWillClarke Member Posts: 41

2moons was a unique game but the dc and lag was horrible.  i think i'll give this game a miss.

• ninjajucerninjajucer Member Posts: 219

Jeez, not his rehash again. Spellborn has some demanding graphics, if you don't have a decent vid card and enough ram, your gonna need to turn off most of the effects. If you have vista and do not have at minimum 4g of ram (like those pcs they sell thru dell with 1-2g ram), then you are also screwed, vista needs 2g just to run. 2moons is a joke of a game with simplistic graphics which is why its easy for anyone to play.

One thing you won't get in TCOS are spammers, no gold seller is going to spend 13 minutes going thru the mandatory tutorial just to sell gold. So 90% of the players are not bots. The game is pretty good if you give it a chance and actually take time to read the tutorials.

• MelanaMelana Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by ninjajucer

One thing you won't get in TCOS are spammers, no gold seller is going to spend 13 minutes going thru the mandatory tutorial just to sell gold. So 90% of the players are not bots. The game is pretty good if you give it a chance and actually take time to read the tutorials.

Thats true!! =)