Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A nice non grinding mmorpg

litatwishlitatwish Member Posts: 9

actually im looking for a f2p mmorpg which has either :

1: a non grinding mmorpg, with of coz no cash shop which allow u to be more powerful than others ( if cash shop is for buying reset scroll or stuff doesnt matter )

2: those kind of f2p mmorpg which needs u to run dungeon / instances to get gears and stuff

3: in game bot system or so called auto attack/combat system?

bolded are actually the ones im looking for. if there's any 1 which knows. please post it here thanks

Comments

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

Well, if you don´t mind buying the game try Guild Wars, in Factions you can get to the highest level in 1 or 2 days, and then is just team play.

In Eye of the North (Last expansion) you can also go to a lot of dungeons which are really fun.

And if you get bored it has, from my point of view,  the best pvp mode.

• Dr.RockDr.Rock Member Posts: 603

Try the DDO F2P beta, oodles of instanced dungeons and easy to level.

• litatwishlitatwish Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by Dr.Rock

Try the DDO F2P beta, oodles of instanced dungeons and easy to level.

oh ok i will go try it out thanks

Originally posted by Ludipe

Well, if you don´t mind buying the game try Guild Wars, in Factions you can get to the highest level in 1 or 2 days, and then is just team play.

In Eye of the North (Last expansion) you can also go to a lot of dungeons which are really fun.

And if you get bored it has, from my point of view, the best pvp mode.

hmm not to guild wars, since im dont really wanna pay anything for any mmorpg.

• Elitekill4Elitekill4 Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by litatwish 
    3: in game bot system

For the last time.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IN GAME BOT SYSTEM (if you're talking about autoer-wise).

Chat macros, don't really know about any free MMOs that have them to be honest.

Bot as in AI? Don't know, sorry.

Originally posted by Elitekill4

Originally posted by litatwish 
    3: in game bot system

For the last time.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN IN GAME BOT SYSTEM (if you're talking about autoer-wise).

Chat macros, don't really know about any free MMOs that have them to be honest.

Bot as in AI? Don't know, sorry.

there IS ingame bot system, example MWO ( magic world online ) but they called it robot, which i called it ingame bot system. actually wad i meant was, auto attack/combat system. like sword of the new world

• NiveKSliaKNiveKSliaK Member UncommonPosts: 88

You might like WYD Global ( With Your Destiny ) i started playing it yesterday. It has a " bot " they call it C.C Mode it attacks, uses spells and potions so you can really go afk the whole day and let it do the job hehe :P.  I haven't understood the game fully yet but i think max lvl is 400 for mortals, at lvl 350 a mortal can do a quest to become a god and mix up with a different class after that there are celestials i really have no idea what they are but they are the uber owners xD uhm...lvling is kinda easy, got to lvl 140 in a day ^^ graphics  are ok i guess, end game is really shiny :P oh and if you're going to play it, press tab when you first log in because the camera angle is really weird and with tab you can change it...some people left right away because they couldn't find out how to change it xD

Originally posted by BattleBoy4

You might like WYD Global ( With Your Destiny ) i started playing it yesterday. It has a " bot " they call it C.C Mode it attacks, uses spells and potions so you can really go afk the whole day and let it do the job hehe :P.  I haven't understood the game fully yet but i think max lvl is 400 for mortals, at lvl 350 a mortal can do a quest to become a god and mix up with a different class after that there are celestials i really have no idea what they are but they are the uber owners xD uhm...lvling is kinda easy, got to lvl 140 in a day ^^ graphics  are ok i guess, end game is really shiny :P oh and if you're going to play it, press tab when you first log in because the camera angle is really weird and with tab you can change it...some people left right away because they couldn't find out how to change it xD

oh ok thanks, i will go try it out

bump..