Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta characters continued after launch?

dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

I'm sure this will have been covered before and that its really obvious but can players who have started characters on the beta launch be able to play with these characters come launch day in September? So will some players already be miles ahead of all the new guys or will everyone start again on a level playing field?

Comments

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Pretty sure its a whipe. Pre orders do get a 2 or 3 day head start though to thin the herd.

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689

I read on the aionsource boards that your gamer account and characters stay the same. 

I don't know for sure though, just stating something I read somewhere else.

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993

After Close beta 6, the last CB, ends all character are being wiped for Open Betas.

After OBs end, those characters will be wiped, just before the pre-order head start, starts.

Pre-order head start will have 2 day jump on non-pre-orders

(EU I believe gets 3 or 4 days, instead of 2)

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229
    Originally posted by lornphoenix

After Close beta 6, the last CB, ends all character are being wiped for Open Betas.

After OBs end, those characters will be wiped, just before the pre-order head start, starts.
    Pre-order head start will have 2 day jump on non-pre-orders

(EU I believe gets 3 or 4 days, instead of 2)

There are to be open betas? Cool! I wasn't aware of this. I've been unfortunate with timings and missed all the closed betas. I'm also glad to hear that all the beta accounts will be wiped although some players are still going to have that head start from experience playing before the rest of us.. oh well, I was never going to be the best PvP anyway haha

• grimfogrimfo Member Posts: 36

not shure if ur NA but i know NA has another closed beta event coming up next weekend 14-17 so u havent missed all the closed betas