Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metal Gear Online

enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

I've been looking at this one lately. I have the collector's ed of Metal Gear 4, played through and completed the game, but I never gave this a shot. I already have tons of FPS' between the 360, PS3, and PC. This just looks and feels a lot different.

I created a character last night and started doing the training. Does anyone here have any comments or suggestions about this game in general?

Current Games:

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I played it for a while and I didn't really like it. I didn't really feel the gameplay mechanics worked in an online game.

But for some tips:

Be patient. There is a very dedicated community which has been playing the game for quite some time. It's not an easy game to get in to so it's going to take a while before you truly get the hang of it

Leveling up your abilities takes a long time. while CQC and knives look really cool, it takes a long time to level them up and from my experience, aren't really worth it. I suggest you stick with guns.

Always aim for the head. This is a headshot game without a doubt.

Don't use the matchmaking system. The matches set up by matchmaking are far to short and will constantly be interupted with a new "round". This can make it very frustrating. Just go to custom games.