Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which faction will you fight for?

I am in love with the concept of how factions work in this game.  I just have a concern about the lack of incentives to pick a faction.  I mean who wouldnt want to be a neutral bounty hunter.  So if I am missing a piece of information please inform me.

Either way, enough about me, what faction would you all play?

East Carolina University, Computer Science BS, 2011
--------------------
Current game: DAOC

Games played and quit: L2, PlanetSide, RF Online, GuildWars, SWG, COH/COV, Vanguard, LOTRO, WoW, WW2 Online, FFXI, Auto-Assault, EVE Online, ShadowBane, RYL, Rappelz, Last Chaos, Myst Online, POTBS, EQ2, Warhammer Online, AoC, Aion, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Allods, Darkfall.

Waiting on: Earthrise

Names: Citio, Goldie, Sportacus

Comments

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Well, there are incentives like faction gear, faction recipes, etc. Just like any other game. While you can get a little bit of both worlds if you're neutral, if you attack too many Noir or Continoma, you won't be welcomed in either faction and you'll have limited access to any gear besides crafted gear... which could be expensive. We'll have to see how the economy works, though crafting seems to have a strong focus so I think it'll be good.

Me? For now, I'm thinking Continoma, but I might switch and go Noir.

• tikitiki Member Posts: 395

i see, that is exactly what I was hoping they would do, thanks very much

East Carolina University, Computer Science BS, 2011
    --------------------
    Current game: DAOC

Games played and quit: L2, PlanetSide, RF Online, GuildWars, SWG, COH/COV, Vanguard, LOTRO, WoW, WW2 Online, FFXI, Auto-Assault, EVE Online, ShadowBane, RYL, Rappelz, Last Chaos, Myst Online, POTBS, EQ2, Warhammer Online, AoC, Aion, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Allods, Darkfall.

Waiting on: Earthrise

Names: Citio, Goldie, Sportacus

• jrs77jrs77 Member Posts: 419

If you're concerned about NPC-factions, then you should not look for an open world FFA PvP MMO with territorial warfare as a focus-point of the game imho.

I'd definately go neutral, if the game is enjoyable enough to play for longer then a week.

Not caring about factions = more targets.

• CavadusCavadus Member UncommonPosts: 707

Continoman without a doubt.  Tremble! :p

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

Ill be playing the Continoman faction myself starting out.

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• wolf11223wolf11223 Member CommonPosts: 54

wow dead even for every faction at 33.3% each. I think that ill be playing Noir. But im really not sure yet.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file