Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most played server for hardcore pvpers?

grimfogrimfo Member Posts: 36

Hey just wondering which server is going to have the highest population of hardcore pvpers when the game goes live or even which server will have the most people playing on it

Comments

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993

the highest pop server, if it doesn't away when the game goes live, will be Siel probably.

Just a guess.

• grimfogrimfo Member Posts: 36

any reason why u said Siel, is it a server people are talking about in other forums? I really cant find any information on which server will be the most populated atm checked a bunch of different site to boot

because it was the only server that was open in the 1st CB

Usually starter servers are the ones with the highest pop,

hence why I guess Siel with be one of the highest, with Israphel as a close 2nd.

If you are on the EU servers replace and Siel / Israphel with  Ariel / Azphe

I just seem let the trend, most game folowing.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

A list of retail servers and which one people will roll on (poll over at AS):  www.aionsource.com/forum/general-discussion/32415-now-we-know-some-servers-one-you-going.html

and one for EU:  www.aionsource.com/forum/general-discussion/32971-eu-players-server-you-will-choose.html

(just a small sample of the player base)

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

those poll numbers seem to agree with my guess.

sweet thanks fort the info guys much appreciatied least now i know what server to roll on when it goes live

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Part of me doesn't want to be on the most played, but rather the 2nd most played lol... does that sound crazy? I like it crowded, but not overly crowded :X

• vala2008vala2008 Member Posts: 229

yeah i will go for the second most pop server too, which will still be well populated i should think and as more people join so will the server grow.  

for me its not about the most populated server but where the best players are at( i like the competitive aspects of pvp) so i figured the most popular server would have the highest chances, but who knows hopefully people will discuss it on this thread and help me make a decision

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

If that is the case then this is a question that you will never know the answer to till you pick a server when the game goes live.Your never going to know the most played server for hardcore pvpers. All we can tell you is the most populated server on beta, but I'm sure that's bound to change as many legions will spread out.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos