Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should there be a beta for APB

APB (all-points bulletin) is a mmo but it looks really stupid. Almost like another GTA series they should release a beta at least a few months  earlier only so we can test it and tell EA how gay it is so they dont waste time making it and make a good mmo and stop trying to mix mmo's with fps. whats your  opinion on this stupid game

johnathanwarriner

Comments

• rr2realrr2real Member Posts: 448
    Originally posted by doomkooma

APB (all-points bulletin) is a mmo but it looks really stupid. Almost like another GTA series they should release a beta at least a few months  earlier only so we can test it and tell EA how gay it is so they dont waste time making it and make a good mmo and stop trying to mix mmo's with fps. whats your  opinion on this stupid game

my opinion is that i can't believe you made a new account just to post this 

• doomkoomadoomkooma Member Posts: 2

lol i didnt make a new account just to post this i joined for aion and im made a EA for wasting time with APB

johnathanwarriner

• redlanceredlance Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by rr2real

Originally posted by doomkooma

my opinion is that i can't believe you made a new account just to post this 

My opinion is that rr2real needs to lighten up.