Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else miss DNL?

bosmer24bosmer24 Member UncommonPosts: 116

I know this game had its bugs,and it wasn't finished,but DNL offered me something no other game has.It was really immersive.I don't know how many times i just got lost in the world.I mean it was a red headed step child but it had passion.It had a ton of potential to be great.I know the game is more then likely dead forever,but if there was a way for it to come back ...

well i can dream i suppose...

Comments

• DalmontDalmont Member UncommonPosts: 272

I was in the beta way back and really liked the look and ideas in the game...then it went allllllll down him.

• ZippyZippy Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,412

I miss the lies made by the devs, the fantasty world the fanboys lived in and the complete circus that was DnL.  Anygame can be bad but to be the worst of all time now that is special.  To be the most deceitful company of all time that is special.  AoC's bait and switch hide the ball beta accompanied with a full slate of lies, promised miracle patch  and coverups was entertaining but it was nothing compared to DnL's we have  a much more advanced version of the game that had been running in beta that we cannot show you until after release.  It was not the lie that was good its that they got people to believe it.  DnL was the first game I can recall that held beta testers to their NDA even after release so they could not call the devs on their lies.  Then there was the official boards and the banning of anyoen critical or doubting the miracle patch.  Wow it was a circus.  Those guys really need to make another game.  They made the Darkfall guys look professional.

Again it is something to be the worst game ever made.  To have the biggest unpopulated world ever, and to be the most dishonest developer of all time.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712
    Originally posted by Dalmont

I was in the beta way back and really liked the look and ideas in the game...then it went allllllll down him.

That sounds rather painful.

• DalmontDalmont Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Originally posted by junzo316

Originally posted by Dalmont

That sounds rather painful.

*grins* I was meant to be down hill.....not sure who him is...but I'm sure he enjoyed it.